Endocrinology Job In Pennsylvania
Northern Pennsylvania Needs Endocrinologist With Teaching ComponentNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Northern Pennsylvania group needs to replace full time hospital employed Endocrinology specialist.
- Clinical trials, research, and resident teaching available.?
- Walk into established, busy 4 physician and 1 midlevel provider practice with built-in patient referrals, mostly outpatient practice.
- Hospital is 238 bed Level II trauma center, consists of 260 physicians, covering over 165,000 patient draw area.
- This employed position will include attractive base salary, production bonuses, signing bonus, loan repayment assistance.?
- Comprehensive benefits package including malpractice, health, 401K pension, life, disability, vacation/CME w/expenses, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, experienced candidates along with upcoming fellow grads welcome to apply, visas accepted.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.