Family Medicine Job In Wisconsin
Family Medicine/Sports need near Wisconsin DellsNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Join hospital-employed group with 11 other family medicine physicians.
- Mon thru Fri practice with normal office hours.
- Practice is strictly outpatient as a hospitalist program is utilized.
- Position will be about 50% family medicine and 50% sports medicine.
- Orthopedic group has asked the hospital to bring on candidate with sports background.
- Hospital has contracts with 7 schools in the area to provide sports medicine coverage.
- Compensation will be based on MGMA survey. A robust benefit package will also be provided.
Immerse yourself in a thriving city with a historic and retail district alive with activity. Take comfort in bringing your family to a family-friendly community recognized statewide for its outstanding public education system. Enjoy a quick, 30-minute commute to Madison and only 15 minutes to Wisconsin Dells! Take part in living in ?the best of both worlds??small town appeal without the sacrifice of convenience. Location near three major interstates and two ski hills. Easy 15 minute drive to Wisconsin Dells and 30 minutes to Madison, WI.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.