General Neurology Job In Kentucky
Established Neurology Practice in Kentucky's Top-Rated CommunityNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- Employed arrangement offering above average compensation and full benefits
- Opportunity to practice your sub-specialty interests with many ancillary options available
- Fully staffed office, including advanced practice providers
- Live in a tremendous family-oriented community offering the State's top-rated school system
- Home to the Murray State University Racers...perennial NCAA Div I basketball conference champs!
- Enjoy great outdoor life, including beautiful Kentucky Lake and Lake Barkley, great golf and leisure activities for everyone
- Community awards include "Friendliest Small Town in America" and "#1 Place to Live in Kentucky"
Job ID#: DD-1705-72325
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.