General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Rhode Island
Psychiatry physician needed - Community Health Center - Providence AreaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Premiere Health Center with over 40 years history and three locations throughout Rhode Island in need of 100% outpatient Internal Medicine physician due to growth.
- Teamwork has been the key to this organization's success and proud of the reputation it has gained over the years.
- Financial package will include base salary with production bonuses.
- Total outpatient
- $5K sign-on bonus
- $80K guaranteed loan repay ($20K over 4 years)
- Benefits package to include malpractice, health insurance, dental, life , flex spending account, disability, pension, 7 weeks vacation/CME with $2K expenses and$5K relocation expense.
- Must be BC/BE and have excellent communication skills.
- Experienced or upcoming graduates welcome to apply.
- Visa sponsorship available for both J-1 and H-1b
- This urban Rhode Island community with local population of 45,000, is 20 minutes from Providence and 45 minutes to Boston.Strong and diverse economy, excellent school system and higher education available.
- Situated next to Diamond Hill State Park, one can enjoy an abundance of both water and outdoor activities within minutes.
- Local community offers a wide variety of art galleries, museums, fine dining andshopping.
- There is plenty of social, cultural, and educational amenities to enjoy, all within easy access, along with national airport for traveling.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.