Neurosurgery Job In Florida
Endovascular Neurosurgeon Needed in Northeast FloridaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Outstanding opportunity for a Neurosurgeon with a well-established, elective practice and a captive patient base and to help build and expand program.
- Practice call is shared among the members of the group.
- Preference is for general Neurosurgery with fellowship training in endovascular neurosurgery
- This incoming neurosurgeon will be an integral part of building a Comprehensive Stroke Center and work closely with the team in growing the vascular, interventional component of the practice.
- Enjoy the benefits of being employed - competitive compensation with production bonus and an extensive benefits package.
- No Trauma designation.
- Hospital has completed building two new dedicated neurosurgical ORs.
- MRI computer assisted stereotactic navigation that identifies the location of tumors with improved accuracy and better tissue preservation
- O-arm and stealth navigation
- 3-D operating microscope that pinpoints even the smallest points of interest during surgical procedures for superior accuracy.
- Artificial disc implants
- Neurosurgery team specializes in minimally invasive brain and spinal procedures
- Decompression's and fusions
- Percutaneous pedicle screw fixation
- Microscopic diskectomies
- the office is connected to the hospital.
- 418-bed acute care hospital offering a full line of services.
- Located in Northeast Florida
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.