Urology Job In Illinois
Hospital-Owned, Multi-Specialty Group seeks UrologistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Established hospital-owned multi-specialty group seeks BC/BE Urologist to join a new Urology practice.Rush-Copley Medical Group is a physician network that includes nearly 90 providers in over 20 specialties. Its close affiliation with Rush-Copley Medical Center provides access to the Fox Valley's best healthcare resource and some of the region's finest specialists. The group boasts overall physician satisfaction at the 99th percentile.
- Fantastic opportunity for an outgoing and motivated physician interested in developing a urology program.
- Growing community hospital equipped with the latest technology including the da Vinci Xi robot, the fourth generation of da Vinci robots.
- Offering a guaranteed salary, productivity and non-productivity incentives.
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes a group claims made malpractice insurance policy with no tail, paid vacation, sick pay and CME reimbursement.
- Medical, dental, life, vision and disability insurance, retirement plan, health care and so much more.
- All interested practicing Urologists and 2017 Grads are encouraged to contact us.
You will have the opportunity to reside in one of a number of Chicagoland's premier Western Suburbs, including Money Magazine's choice of "best places to live in the U.S."
For additional information, please contact:
Senior Search Consultant - Chicagoland Division
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.