Emergency Medicine Job In Iowa
Great Paying Emergency Medicine Physician, Dubuque, IaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Adding a BC/BE Emergency Medicine Physician to join a hospital-owned Emergency Department in northwestern New Mexico. Spanish speaking a plus but not a requirement. ? ? ??
Expect the following:
- BC/BE Emergency Medicine Physician (can specialize in any specialty as long as they have required time in ED the size of ours)
- Need to have 2000+ hours of ED experience in a hospital ED the same size/volume as ours (25K cases a year)
- Average hourly rate is $218/Hour for our physicians in ED, Hospitalist program for admitting
- 12 shifts a month (12 hours) for 144 hours/month, Potential stipend while you finish training, Scribes for documentation
- Sign-on bonus, Relocation, CME, Potential assistance with medical education loans, Full benefit package offered
Take a relaxing stroll along the Riverwalk, jump aboard an authentic paddle wheeler, or paddle the Mississippi River and experience its splendor. This family friendly community offers expansive landscapes and breathtaking vistas. ?Dubuque's public school system was ranked #7 of 2200 school districts nationwide.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.