Hematology Oncology Job In Idaho
WA/ID area Cancer Center seeking additional Hem/OncNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Join established practice with 4 Hem/Onc and a Nurse Practitioner.
- Chemo Infusion and Radiation Oncology on site.
- Expanding clinical trials program
- Monthly Multidisciplinary Tumor Board and Cancer Committee
- Average daily patient load 15-17.
- Hospital employed with competitive compensation
- Signing bonus, relocation stipend, great benefits, CME, licensure, malpractice and more.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.