Job In Tennessee
Knoxville, TN Sleep Medicine PositionNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
We are assisting a health system employed practice with the recruitment of an additional BC/BE Sleep Medicine specialist:
- Busy, well established program has been in place for 30 years, and seeks a physician to help lead the department.
- Schedule is to practice 2 days per week at one hospital, and 2 days at their other local facility in town.
- Both facilities are AASM accredited with 6 beds for sleep studies at each location.
- Hospital employed multi specialty group has 170 physicians for consults and referrals.
- Health system offers a base salary, bonus potential and robust benefits package.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.