Vascular Surgery Job In Kentucky
Vascular Surgeon Needed In Western KentuckyNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Western Kentucky based multispecialty group is currently seeking a BE/BC Fellowship trained Vascular Surgeon.?
- This is a premium opportunity to work with two partners in a busy and growing Vascular Surgery program.?
- The clinic is supported by one full time Nurse Practitioner and one full time Physician Assistant. ?
- Group enjoys a state of the art hybrid OR, operating room block time, accredited vascular lab, dedicated angio suite and an excellent OR support staff.?
- EMR is EPIC.?
- Office is connected to the hospital.?
- Hospital offers highly competitive compensation ($460K) and a package that include moving allowance, CME dollars, and student loan repayment.
- Significant student loan forgiveness program
- Paid CME and relocation assistance
- Sign on bonus
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Medical Malpractice Insurance
- This is a licensed 359 bed regional medical center.?
- Medical staff of 180 representing over 40 specialties
- 36,000 people visit the Emergency Department each year
- Service area of nearly 460K?
- Nashville two-hour drive and St. Louis two and half hour drive?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.