Hospitalist Job In California
Regional Medical Director for San Jose - Silicon Valley CA CPH# JOB-2392686Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Looking for someone who: Wants to dramatically improve how healthcare is delivered in the Nursing Home, Assisted Living, and Board and Care settings. Is passionate about health care for the frail elderly. Is comfortable communicating with patients and families about end of life treatment options.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Round, mentor, teach and supervise Nurse Practitioners. Oversight for hospitalized and skilled patients. Work with Case Managers, Hospitalists, and families to effectively manage hospitalized patients. Admit and oversee all skilled patients. Manage end of life care with a goal of having patients die at home. Back up night call every other week and every other weekend. Provide primary care for a limited number of patients. Implement systems and processes. Assist in educational and sales events by being a speaker at facility events. Build relationships with key staff in new facilities. Requires travel to multiple facilities in a day and commitment to travel to all facilities in a month. Additional details will be provided.
Qualifications include being board certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with at least 2-3 years of Director or Leadership experience. Spanish a plus but not required.
If you are interested in this Regional Director opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- Regional Medical Director for a premier organization with markets across the US.
- Oversee their San Jose market for SNFs, Nursing Homes, Assisted Living and similar facilities
- Position is a combinatinon of administrative, supervising, teaching/mentoring, and direct patient care
- Monday to Friday daytime schedule with some backup call and weekends
- Oversee only the organization's patients in the various facilities
- Should be Board Certified and have at least 2-3 years of Director or Leadership experience in hospital or similar settings.
- Outstanding income potential over $300K and increases each year
- Live and practice in the San Jose / Silicon Valley. One of the most desired communities in the Bay Area.
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.