Nurse Practitioner Job In Marshall, Michigan
NP/PA Hospitalist Opening in MichiganNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Mica Sylvain: Sign in to view
Apogee Physicians, the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation, is looking for a Nurse Practitioner who wants to become an inpatient expert. As a Nurse Practitioner Hospitalist for Apogee, you will examine and treat patients in collaboration with Apogee Physicians.
This unique opportunity at Oaklawn Hospital a 94-bed facility in Marshall, MI offers an attractive salary and a schedule of 7 on/7 off.
Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant Hospitalist Opportunity:
- Organizational stability and career growth opportunities
- Full benefits package including, medical, dental, vision, CME and malpractice coverage
- Apogee University Training and NP AcademyFull physician and administrative support
- Current state RN and Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant license
- Master’s degree
- Inpatient Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant experience in internal medicine
For more information contact Mica Sylvain. Call: 208-292-4088, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, visit: apogeephysicians.com
- Marshall is conveniently located 15 minutes from Battle Creek, 1 hour from Ann Arbor and 1.5 hours from Detroit, MI
- Marshall has 7 large recreational parks, providing a variety of outdoor activities over 223 acres of land, including playgrounds, historical parks and replicas of famous land marks
- Historical downtown Marshall delivers quant shops and famous cuisine all along the streets
- Marshall is home to the oldest county fair in Michigan that takes place every August and has four museums including; Honolulu House, American Museum of Magic, Capitol Hill School and the Marshall Historical Museum
- There are four elementary schools in the area, a high school and higher education available at nearby campuses, including the Kellogg Community College, Spring Arbor University, Jackson Community College and Western Michigan University
- 15 minutes away in Battle Creek is a plethora of shopping, dining and entertainment for all ages
Apogee Physicians is the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation. Over the last fifteen years we have successfully grown from 22 doctors in two local hospitals to over 750 physicians and nurse practitioners in 31 states. We are guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice. We believe the foundation of our success lies in our ability to partner with the best physicians in the country; physicians, just like you.
Apogee Physicians is committed to Delivering the Apogee Promise of Safety, Quality, Service and Value every day, to every patient. The Apogee Promise is defined as: Safety - the absence of avoidable harm. Quality - when the best practice becomes the common practice. Service - exceeding expectations. Value - delivering the best for less.