Physician Assistant Job In Visalia, California
Kaweah Delta UCC - PA or NPNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
As a physician assistant or nurse practitioner, you play a critical role in improving the level of care in the urgent care. At CEP America, we never forget that. To ensure your success as a member of our team, we give you all the tools you need to practice to the full extent of your education and training.
The CEP America Team. When you join CEP America, one of the leading multispecialty physician partnerships in the United States, you’ll work closely with physicians who respect your ability to deliver appropriate, compassionate, and effective care. You can count on your team members to mentor and support you so you can build your career and contribute to the culture of caring that defines our organization.
- Emergency Medicine or Urgent Care physician assistants and nurse practitioners
- Will also consider primary care, internal medicine, and new graduates
Kaweah Delta Urgent Care Center – Visalia, California
- A rich clinical practice seeing a diverse patient mix including pediatrics, adults and geriatrics
- Utilize your full skillset while knowing that a physician is always on site for support
- Optimize a variety of services such as EMR, x-ray, and lab
- Take advantage of a robust training program (pair with a mentor for one year while you learn)
- A growing practice with an annual patient volume of approximately 38,600
Situated in the heart of the San Joaquin Valley, Adventist Medical Center, Selma offers the perfect practice location for those who want a suburban lifestyle and thrive on outdoor recreational activities.
In Our Backyard
- White water rafting
- Hiking the historic Visalia walking trail
A Bike Ride Away
- Sequoia National Park
- The Kaweah River
A Bit Beyond
- King’s Canyon National Park (1 hour drive)
- Yosemite National Park (2 hour drive)
As a CEP America physician assistant or nurse practitioner, you can do great work and have a great life too! You’ll have the flexibility to create a work schedule that allows you time for your personal passions, continuing education, family, and friends. We offer parental leave for new parents and support programs that teach you great life hacks you can use to maintain your work-life balance. If you’re looking for a new place where you can shine, we want to talk. Contact us today!
CEP America is one of the leading providers of acute care management and staffing solutions in the nation. Founded in 1975, we now serve more than 5.2 million patients annually at over 140 practice locations throughout the United States.
We are an integrated team of emergency medicine, hospital medicine, anesthesia, ambulatory, urgent care, and post-acute care providers committed to caring for patients with acute medical conditions. The CEP America team includes on-site clinical providers, as well as dedicated management and billing services through the MedAmerica family of companies.