Hospitalist Job In California
Daytime Post-Acute Position with 300K Earnings Potential in North Central California CPH# JOB-2393566Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Physician will usually average no more than 15 patients per day. No rounding in the Hospital as the focus is on the patients who are released from the hospital but not well enough to go home yet. The facilities in close proximity to each other.
Base salary, plus outstanding bonus incentives. Earnings potential in the $250K to $300K range with their salary/bonus combined.
If you are interested in this Provider opportunity or others like it, CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to email@example.com to be considered.
- Enjoy a top employed position with a premier national organization
- Monday to Friday daytime schedule is flexible hours per physician
- No hospital coverage at all. See only patients in the post-acute care setting. Facilities in close proximity to each other.
- An excellent salary + bonus program for $250K to $300K combined earnings potential
- Full benefits package, vacation days, CME, and malpractice w/tail covered
- Can start in 30 days as there is no hospital credentialing
- Future leadership opportunities available if a physician wants that career path
- North Central California lake community located north of San Francisco and Sacramento.
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.