Job In Newton, New Jersey
Emergency Medicine - EmBassador Travel TeamNext Steps... Apply Now
Envision Physician Services is seeking EmBassador Travel Team Emergency Medicine Physicians at Newton Medical Center in Newton, NJ. Qualifications: ABEM only.
Experience the prestige of representing Envision Physician Services as an EmBassador Travel Team physician at both new and current client hospitals.
Your clinical and operational expertise, backed by your dynamic communication skills and ability to support positive change, is highly valued as a member of our team. Our EmBassador Travel Team program provides exceptional career opportunities for EM physicians.
Our EmBassador Travel Team Physicians enjoy:
- Practice variety: work at different types of facilities ranging from academic medical centers to rural hospitals
- Concierge-level support: Dedicated liaisons
- Regional engagements with equitable scheduling
- Exceptional compensation package
- No mandatory long-term employment commitment
- Paid travel and accommodations
- Travel Convenience Package
- Paid medical staff dues, licenses, certifications and applications
- Fast track to future leadership opportunities
Facility Name: Newton Medical Center - EM
Newton Medical Center is a 162-bed community hospital with 30 ED beds serving northwestern New Jersey as well as the Poconos and New York. It is located in Newton, NJ and is a member of the Atlantic Health System. The newly renovated and expanded ED is 22,000-square-feet, features 30 private treatment areas, dedicated lab, and radiology departments.
- 30,000 ED visits annually
- A Primary Stroke Treatment Center
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine
- Sign On Bonus available
Newton, NJ is centrally located in the Kittatinny Valley within the NJ Highlands between the Delaware and Hudson Rivers.
- 1 hour from New York City, 45 minutes from upstate New York and 30 minutes to the Pocono Mountains
- Home to the New Jersey State fair and Sussex County Community College
- Cultural attractions include quaint restaurants, specialty shops, antique shops, art galleries, community events and festivals
- Recreational options include SkyView Golf Club and Sussex Skyhawks Professional Baseball
- Base Rate + RVU Incentives
- Health, Disability, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- CME/Business Expense Allowance
- Malpractice Coverage
- 401k & Elective Deferral Plan
Benefits and Compensation:Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership. Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including: Physician-led organization Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options “A” rated professional liability insurance Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast Competitive compensation including several benefit options Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs Colleague referral bonus program *Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status
EmCare is a leading physician services organization with more than 1,000 practices at hospitals from coast to coast. We have become a leader in the industry by providing our affiliated clinical and non-clinical team members with outstanding career opportunities, compensation and benefits combined with the flexibility to enjoy a high quality of life. No other company provides clinicians access to the vast array of resources that EmCare offers. If you are a highly skilled clinician focused in any of the following five specialties — emergency medicine, hospital medicine, acute care surgery, anesthesiology, radiology/teleradiology — or if you are seeking an outstanding non-clinical job in the healthcare industry, we need to talk.