Pharmacist Job In California
Clinical Pharmacy SpecialistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Adam DeBruin RPh: Sign in to view
- Direct HireYes
- Temp to PermanentNo
Progressive 250+ Bed Hospital location in the San Joaquin Valley of California is currently recruiting for a dynamic Clinical Pharmacy Specialist. This is a spectacular opportunity for personal and professional growth. The Clinical Pharmacy Specialist will provide quality patient care in relation to patient's critical care diagnosis, prescribed treatment, age group and other identified needs. In addition they will provide comprehensive pharmaceutical care to critical care patients to assure safe and effective drug therapy. This opportunity requires independent decision-making, clinical judgment, and in-depth knowledge of critical care and therapeutics.
* Graduate of an accredited school of pharmacy recognized by State of California Board of Pharmacy
* Possesses a current valid license to practice as a registered Pharmacist in State of California
* Board Certification (ie BCPS or equivalent) or at least 3 years of clinical work experience in field of critical care.
* Completed a PGY1 and/or PGY2 Critical care specific residency or at least 3 years of clinical work experience in field of critical care.
* Attains a minimum of 30 hours of continuing education credit, acceptable to State of California Board of Pharmacy every two years as required for re-licensure
* Evaluation of Aseptic Technique by Observation and Media Fill
* Completion of continuing education required for re-licensure
* Completion of Competencies such as Critical Care Drug Preparation and Age Specific
* Ability to lead self and others
* Works well with others in a team-oriented environment, including support of other co-workers' job duties in a manner that further advances goals and objectives of whole organization
RPh Professional Search has been helping pharmacists find pharmacy jobs in hospitals since 1997. Our firm gives you the opportunity to work with us on a confidential, comprehensive job search! At RPh Professional Search, we work for you!
We ARE the Pharmacy Job Recruiting Experts!
- Pharmacist Owned and Operated
- Personalized, Confidential Search
- No Cost to our Candidates
- One Stop Approach - No need to post your resume on job Boards
- We work FOR YOU!
The Hospital Pharmacy landscape has changed. Nationally, the number of pharmacy schools has increased from 75 to more than 130 during the last 15 years - enrollment also has increased significantly. Career advancing pharmacy jobs are harder than ever to find. Our reputation, experience, and pharmacy knowledge is second to none. Since 1997, our tenure of national pharmacist placements, relationships/connections, and attendance at national conventions allows us to uniquely help you.