General Cardiology Job In Phoenix, Arizona
Non-Invasive Cardio - Phoenix, AZNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Jeff Toyne: Sign in to view
Tenet Healthcare & Arizona Heart Institute (AHI) has an outstanding opportunity for a non-invasive cardiologist to join our multi-specialty Cardiology and Vascular group. (AHI) is held in high regard in the local community, nationally and internationally. Our specialists have extensive experience in their respected fields and often times are asked to speak at seminars/conferences.
We are seeking a BC/BE Cardiologist with an interest in Echo and also Nuclear reads. Office schedule is set 3-days a week at the main office @ AHI and 2 days at AHI Parkway, which is located on the adjacent intersection corner. Call is 1 day a week + 1 weekend a month minimum.
This opportunity is offering a lucrative compensation package that includes: a competitive salary, a commencement bonus, CME/relocation allowance and malpractice insurance. Plus you will live, work and play where others vacation! Please send CV for immediate consideration. No Visa Sponsorship is available at this time.
- Beautiful region surrounded comprised of several communities with a growing population and economy.
- Outdoor activities (golf, tennis, hiking, mountain biking, etc.) available year-round.
- A 3 hour drive to Las Vegas and 5 hour drive to Los Angeles, San Diego and Big Bear Lake & Ski Resort.
- Daily sunshine with some of the best warm winter weather in the country.
- Great schools (K through University) plus all amenities of shopping, restaurants, theater, arts, etc.
Arizona Heart Hospital's patients are treated bedside by expert medical teams with the latest equipment. It's a hospital where stays are shorter, recoveries are quicker, and the comfort of our patients is our top priority. It's a hospital dedicated to compassionate cardiovascular care, to the most advanced technology, and to on-going research. Arizona Heart Hospital, a Campus of Phoenix Baptist Hospital, is one of the best places for your heart.
- Over 300 physicians, including world-renowned cardiologists and cardiovascular and vascular surgeons
- Physicians and nurses who are specially trained in treating heart emergencies
- Technicians and support staff with advanced training and experience in cardiovascular care
- Patient and family services team to ensure the highest levels of care and satisfaction
- All private patient rooms
- Concierge service
- Overnight accommodations for in-patient rooms