General Radiology Job In Waycross, Georgia
Fantastic Position with Generous Sign on Bonus and Annual Bonus! No Nights, Weekends or Call!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Dawn Jazombek: Sign in to view
Envision Physician Services is seeking a General Radiologist (fellowship training preferred) who is proficient across all modalities, MQSA certified in mammography and has excellent minor procedural skills.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
· $25,000 Sign on Bonus and $25,000 Annual Bonus!
· Work M-F from 8am-5pm. No nights, no weekends and no call!
· Located just an hour from the beautiful beaches of GA and FL
· Work alongside a 2nd fulltime radiologist
· Comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, disability and life insurance, 401K and paid malpractice with tail coverage.
· Final reads done after hours by our own internal teleradiology division
· Applicants must have a current ABR/AOBR certification and current Georgia licensure is preferred.
· Proficient in minor IR procedures such as image guided biopsies, thoracentesis, paracentesis, lumbar punctures, breast biopsies and joint injections.
· MQSA Certification
· Proficiency across all modalities including plain film, fluoroscopy, nuclear medicine, MRI (if fellowship trained), CT, ultrasound etc.
Memorial Satilla Health is a 231-bed, full service, acute medical facility. The facility has been in operation for over 60 years and is part of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA), one of the nation’s leading operators of hospitals. The organization is made up of locally managed facilities that include 172 hospitals and 119 surgery centers throughout 20 states and the U.K. Memorial Satilla Health has over 300 physicians on staff who provide top notch medical care.
Waycross is the gateway of Southeast Georgia and filled with natural beauty and friendly people. Full of a variety of shops and restaurants that would excite your taste buds, there are multiple options for outings. With quality government leadership, a dedicated work force and an outstanding school system, Waycross is the perfect place to work and go to school. Make this community your home!
We are a 231-bed, full service, acute care medical facility that has been providing high quality medical care to the greater Waycross community and southeast Georgia region for more than 60 years. Our success is the result of a team effort that is focused on caring for you and your family.