Pharmacist Job In University Place, Washington
PharmacistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Pharmacist for a contract with one of our top healthcare clients.
Benefits of being a MedPro Employee
- The MedPro Experience program – we embrace and celebrate all our healthcare professionals!
- Immediate access to the industry's best recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Flexible scheduling around your needs
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance benefits from Aetna
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Full travel reimbursement
- Licensure assistance and reimbursement
- Matching 401(k)
- Referral Bonus
Duties & Responsibilities
- To actively coordinate, on a day-to-day basis, the provision of high quality, comprehensive pharmaceutical care to the patients of hospital, in compliance with federal and state legal/regulatory, accreditation, and professional standards.
- Involvement with multiple drug distribution functions (inclusive of computerized order entry and/or prospective review and verification of physicians’ orders, IV admixture preparation, etc.)
- Defined clinical/cognitive activities to optimize therapeutic outcomes under the aegis of the Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee directives (which include active communication with physicians, nurses, and other healthcare staff about the need to clarify and/or change an order along with documentation of intervention outcomes).
- Pharmacy degree from an accredited College of Pharmacy
- Prefer 2 years experience in a hospital setting
- Pharmacist licensure in state applying or eligibility for licensure via examination or reciprocity.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified, leading provider of temporary and contract staffing services to healthcare facilities throughout the United States. Since 1983, MedPro has successfully served the needs of our employees and clients by placing thousands of quality healthcare professionals into facilities seeking top talent.
MedPro recruits qualified healthcare professionals in the U.S. and internationally to meet the needs of our diversified client base. MedPro is one of the largest recruiters of therapists and nurses from outside the U.S.
MedPro currently has contracts with over 300 organizations to service more than 2500 healthcare facilities in the U.S. The company counts among its clients prominent healthcare facilities and organizations such as the Department of Veterans Affairs, University of Miami Hospital, and Tenet Healthcare.