Cardiovascular Technician/Technologist Job In Alabaster, Alabama
CVOR Technician - Cardiovascular Operating Room TechnicianNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality CVOR Technician- Cardiovascular Operating Room Technician for a contract with one of our top healthcare clients.
Benefits of being a MedPro Employee
- The MedPro Experience program – we embrace and celebrate all our healthcare professionals!
- Immediate access to the industry's best recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Flexible scheduling around your needs
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance benefits from Aetna
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Full travel reimbursement
- Licensure assistance and reimbursement
- Matching 401(k)
- Referral Bonus
Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs treatments per protocols.
- Functions proficiently in scrubbing, 2nd circulating, and 3rd person/Heart Holder roles of the CVOR.
- Picks supplies for surgeries, sets up instruments and scrubs for surgical procedure, and performs instrument and sponge count accurately.
- Obtain specimens, hand over to circulating nurse and verifies location.
- Facilitates room turnover time.
- Participates in department on-call schedule.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Surgical Technology or 3 years recent experience working as a surgical technician in an acute care setting.
- Current CPR provider card.
- Must have a minimum of two years of CVOR recent experience or completed clinical orientation specific to the surgical care of the open-heart patient population.
- Knowledge of CVOR instrumentation as it relates to specific cardiac surgical procedures and other procedures as needed.
- CABG and cardiac procedures.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified, leading provider of temporary and contract staffing services to healthcare facilities throughout the United States. Since 1983, MedPro has successfully served the needs of our employees and clients by placing thousands of quality healthcare professionals into facilities seeking top talent.
MedPro recruits qualified healthcare professionals in the U.S. and internationally to meet the needs of our diversified client base. MedPro is one of the largest recruiters of therapists and nurses from outside the U.S.
MedPro currently has contracts with over 300 organizations to service more than 2500 healthcare facilities in the U.S. The company counts among its clients prominent healthcare facilities and organizations such as the Department of Veterans Affairs, University of Miami Hospital, and Tenet Healthcare.