Internal Medicine Job In Carrollton, Georgia
Hospitalist Opportunity in GeorgiaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Mica Sylvain: Sign in to view
We are seeking a Hospitalist to join our team at Tanner Medical Center - Carrollton in Carrollton, GA. This is a very stable and rewarding position within a synergetic team environment.
Apogee Hospitalist Positions Offer:
- Competitive annual salaries with relocation, sign-on bonuses and full benefits including, medical, dental, vision, CME and Malpractice
- Flexible schedules of 7 on/7 off, providing a perfect work/life balance
- Onsite Patient Information Coordinators who provide billing and coding administrative support
- Ongoing training through our all-expenses-paid CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit
- The strength of a nationwide Hospitalist group with organizational stability and a supportive leadership team comprised exclusively of physicians
For more information contact Mica Sylvain. Call: 208-292-4088, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, visit: apogeephysicians.com
- Conveniently located less than 1 hour from Atlanta, GA
- Carrollton has a lot of recreational opportunities such as John Tanner Park, the Carrollton Greenbelt and Little Tallapoosa Park
- John Tanner Park provides activities such as camping, hiking, fishing, mini-golf, boating and paddleboat rides all while enjoying 138 acres of sandy beach
- Less than an hour away in Atlanta there is the Georgia Aquarium, professional sporting events and excellent shopping and dining
- The area has a good school system with elementary, middle and high schools available along with higher education at nearby campuses, University of West Georgia and West Georgia Technical College
- Carrollton offers affordable housing, as well as great educational and recreational opportunities
Apogee Physicians is the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation. Over the last fifteen years we have successfully grown from 22 doctors in two local hospitals to over 750 physicians and nurse practitioners in 31 states. We are guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice. We believe the foundation of our success lies in our ability to partner with the best physicians in the country; physicians, just like you.
Apogee Physicians is committed to Delivering the Apogee Promise of Safety, Quality, Service and Value every day, to every patient. The Apogee Promise is defined as: Safety - the absence of avoidable harm. Quality - when the best practice becomes the common practice. Service - exceeding expectations. Value - delivering the best for less.