Hospitalist Job In Florida
Medical Director of a Broward County hospital with Academics CPH# JOB-2393691Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Centered around a M-F schedule, there is an Open ICU with no procedures necessary. In addition to a strong base salary and a Director stipend, you will also receive both personal and team RVU bonuses. The foundation is set for strong growth, with an established team.
Broward County, Florida is one of the most sought after places to live in the country. Year round sunshine, excellent education, cultural diversity, and amenities for everyone surround the region.
For more information, contact John Hardardt, Senior Consultant at CompHealth, the nation's leading physician search firm. Interested applicants should send their CV to John.Hardardt@Comphealth.com.
- New Internal Medicine Residency program
- Medical Director of established team
- M-F schedule
- Open ICU with no procedures
- Base salary + Director stipend + variety of RVU bonuses
- Mix of administrative and clinical responsibilities
- Full benefits, CME, vacation time, etc
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.