Hospitalist Job In Maryland
Nocturnist needed minutes to Baltimore CPH# JOB-2393604Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
For further details about this opportunity and other Hospitalist opportunities nationwide, then please contact Aaron Ritter at CompHealth via phone at 954 837 2634 or email me at email@example.com.
- No Procedures
- Seeking Experienced Board Certfied Nocturnist
- Just a quick drive to Baltimore's unique harbor area, quaint neighborhoods and DC's landmarks, museu
- Strong Collegial Team
- Closed ICU
- Medical/Dental Benefits
- Very close to shopping, entertainment and wordclass restaurants
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.