Nocturnist Job In Roseburg, Oregon
Mercy Medical Center Roseburg - NocturnistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Hospital medicine is demanding. At CEP America, you get the support you need to create the career you want.
Join the CEP America Team. When you join the physician-owned and led partnership at CEP America, one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States, you become an equal and valued partner. In our partnership, we work together to enhance patient care across the healthcare continuum. At the site level, you make decisions that contribute to your medical career and personal goals.
CEP America Locations: CEP America provides staffing solutions in over 250 practices across the country. As a CEP Partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Seeking BE/BC Internal Medicine or Family Medicine nocturnists
- Average earning potential $350k annually
- Up to $100,000 sign-on bonus available for qualified candidates
- Current state license is a plus
- HM Administrative Fellowship and leadership opportunities also available
- Partnership from day 1
- We sponsor Visas! Inquire about sign-on bonus options
- Applicants only. No agencies please.
Mercy Medical Center – Roseburg, Oregon
- Mercy Medical Center (MMC) is a licensed 174-bed acute care general hospital serving Douglas County, a population of approximately 108,000.
- Hospital services include: Family Birthplace, Shaw Heart and Vascular Center, Level 3 Trauma Center Emergency Department (volume of 49k annually), Surgery, Respiratory Care, Imaging Services, Sleep Lab, and an Ambulatory Therapy Clinic.
- Excellent back-up specialists including a Stroke Program with a 24/7 Cardiology Department
- New Sonosite Edge ultrasound. Glidescope (adult and pediatric), and iCare tonometer
- The ED sees an incredible amount of pathology
- Awarded the Healthgrades 50 Best Hospitals in 2011 and 100 Best Hospitals for Specialty Care in 2012, as well as the Acumentra Health Outstanding Care Award in 2010 for results in Surgical Care Improvement Project
- A thriving wine region with fine restaurants that combines great food and fine wine in a relaxed setting
- Incredible scenery and outdoor activities: camping, fishing, hiking, biking, golfing, rafting, and more!
- The beauty and tranquility of the natural environment: clean air, picturesque lakes and rivers, and towering mountains
We know that when we work together as an integrated multispecialty healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you’re looking for a medical partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of physicians who strive to balance great work with a great life, contact us today. Come grow with us!
CEP America is one of the leading providers of acute care management and staffing solutions in the nation. Founded in 1975, we now serve more than 5.2 million patients annually at over 140 practice locations throughout the United States.
We are an integrated team of emergency medicine, hospital medicine, anesthesia, ambulatory, urgent care, and post-acute care providers committed to caring for patients with acute medical conditions. The CEP America team includes on-site clinical providers, as well as dedicated management and billing services through the MedAmerica family of companies.