Urgent Care Job In Pasadena, California
Urgent Care PhysicianNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Tyler Denstad: Sign in to view
DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Urgent Care Physician to join our team in Pasadena, CA. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
* Work out of our Pasadena Urgent Care clinic that is open 24-hours/365 days per year
* Weekday Evening (6:00pm-11:00pm) and Weekend Day shifts available
* Avg patient census 1-2 per hour
* Treat adult and pediatric patients of all ages
* Generally six other providers working at peak times
* Additional on-site services include: Cardiology, Infusion Clinic and Wound Care - 26 patient rooms
* Competitive base pay with additional compensation for night and weekend shifts
* Unrestricted CA Medical License
* Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
* At least 1 of experience
* ACLS and PALS certification
* Comfortable with Lacerations and I&D
* Comfortable working night and weekend shifts
* Previous Urgent Care experience
* Spanish fluency
Application URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=QnJhZGxleS5Kb25lcy4zNjUyNi44NDExQGhlYWx0aGNhcmVwYXJ0bmVycy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20
HealthCare Partners, a DaVita Medical Group, is the country's largest operator of medical groups and physician networks, provides integrated care management as an operating division of DaVita, focusing on delivering outstanding healthcare across a broad range of services. HealthCare Partners works with its patients to help them live life to the fullest and strives to lead the transformation of the national healthcare delivery system to ensure quality, accessible and affordable care for all.
DaVita Medical Group is a division of DaVita Inc., a Fortune 500® company, that operates and manages medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Washington. A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner. As of December 31, 2016, DaVita Medical Group’s 2,000 employed clinicians, 12,000 teammates, and network of 13,000 affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1.7 million patients.