Nurse Practitioner Job In Augusta, Georgia
Critical Care Nocturnist APP Opportunity in Augusta, GANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Amber Holiman: Sign in to view
Opportunity Specifics – Doctors Hospital of Augusta
• 24 hour coverage of 24 bed ICU
• 12 hour shifts 7pm – 7am
• 15 shifts per month in 3-5 day blocks; night shifts
• Must have CC experience as NP or PA and proven ability to work independently
About ICC Healthcare
• ICC Healthcare employs over 240 providers in 30 programs with 6-8 new programs opening each year
• Last year, our providers had over 140k patient encounters nationwide
• We are part of the HCA system of care. HCA owns and operates over 170 facilities in 20 different states
The ICC Difference
• The success of the ICC Intensivist program relied on strong team building strategies within the ICU, the hardwiring of best practice evidence base protocols and streamlining the delivery of hospital wide critical care services
• Our providers have the ability to impact change on a national scale through our association with HCA
• We believe in work/life balance is important and strive to help providers maintain this balance
As for Augusta, there’s no place like the Classic South. Antebellum mansions, hallowed historic sites and quiet, tree-lined avenues that are perfect for a late summer afternoon stroll. While there are certainly plenty of Southern cities that boast this inviting landscape, there’s something special about our community, something that can’t be replicated in any other place.
Nestled along the banks of the Savannah River, Georgia’s second largest city offers its visitors and residents traditional Southern charm plus all the perks of metro living - arts, culture, shopping, education opportunities, fine cuisine, state-of-the-art healthcare, and sports. Here you can literally soak up the best of all worlds.
The past few years were exciting years for Doctors Hospital, a 354- licensed bed facility. They officially opened their newly completed three-story tower – the culmination of many years of planning of what will ultimately be the largest single project of its kind in the hospital’s 35-year history. This new addition houses their new Joint and Spine Center, their state-of-the-art Intensive Care Unit and both floors offer 24 private rooms. They have also recently renovated and expanded the Joseph M. Still Burn and Wound Clinic.
In recognition of their ongoing mission to provide the highest quality of care for our patients, Doctors Hospital received the Orthopedic Surgery Excellence Award for the second year in a row from HealthGrades, a national healthcare ratings company. They have also received the Joint Commission’s Certificate of Distinction for Total Joint Replacement and the Certificate of Distinction for Primary Stroke Centers. In addition, the Joseph M. Still Burn Center was verified through a rigorous review program administered by the American Burn Association and the American College of Surgeons, this verification is a true mark of distinction that ensures their Center has the resources required to provide optimal care to burn patients from the time of injury through healing and rehabilitation.