Otolaryngology Job In Smyrna, Tennessee
ENT Physician sought forNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Tammy Lindsay: Sign in to view
Middle Tennessee Ear, Nose & Throat (MTENT) is a full-service medical, surgical, and audiological practice with offices in Murfreesboro and Smyrna, Tennessee. MTENT has served Murfreesboro, Smyrna, and the Middle Tennessee area since 1994.
Our group consists of 3 ENT Board Certified surgeons (two of which are fellowship trained in head and neck and facial plastic surgery) as well as 2 physician assistants and 4 audiologists with a vestibular program and hearing aid center. Additionally, MTENT offers an onsite sinus and temporal bone CT.
Due to the relocation of a group member as well as to the growing population in the communities we serve, our practice is experiencing tremendous growth in our patient volume for general ENT! We are seeking an enthusiastic physician interested in stepping in to a very busy practice opportunity.
• BE/BC General ENT physician
• Shared Call arrangement 1:6
• Competitive compensation package with benefits
• Celebrating 13 years of serving the local community, TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center proudly enjoys a strong reputation for providing high quality patient care in a friendly, compassionate, and healing setting.
• The 109-bed facility is located just 20 minutes southeast of Nashville, offering a centralized and convenient location for patients and providers.
• TriStar StoneCrest offers a full array of acute care services including emergency care, inpatient and same-day surgery, cardiology, center for joint replacement, obstetrics, intensive care, maternity, neurology, orthopedics, physician medicine, women’s health and wellness, the spine surgery institute, outpatient imaging and diagnostic services and cancer care through the nationally recognized Sarah Cannon cancer center.
• Experiencing continued community growth and healthcare service demands, Sarah Cannon Cancer Center and TriStar StoneCrest added the TrueBeam™ Radiotherapy System from Varian Medical Systems which is engineered to deliver more powerful cancer treatments with pinpoint accuracy and precision. In addition, TriStar StoneCrest recently invested $1.7 million dollars to renovate the IR suite space, purchased state-of-the-art equipment, and added radiologist to the medical staff. TriStar StoneCrest introduced its new Spine Surgery Institute and Center for Joint Replacement to improve on patient outcomes and provide superior experience for the patients.
• Through the hospital’s Spine Surgery Institute, one of our physicians performed the first two level cervical disk replacement in Rutherford County in 2016
• In 2015 a TriStar StoneCrest PSG Physician was the first physician to offer endoscopic ultrasound in Rutherford County.
• The hospital’s robotic assisted surgery program exceeded initial growth expectations and continues rapid growth to meet local demand. A TriStar StoneCrest surgeon performed Middle Tennessee’s first single-incision gallbladder removal in 2013.
• TriStar StoneCrest's highly qualified professionals ensure healthcare excellence in care and outcomes. The active medical staff includes more than 427 board-certified physicians, and the clinical staff averages more than 10 years’ experience.
• Medical center certifications and accolades:
- Joint Commission Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® for four consecutive years
- Chest Pain, Stroke and Cancer certifications
- Blue Distinction Center® of Excellence for Maternity
- Blue Distinction Center® of Excellence for Knees
- Outstanding Achievement Award by Commission on Cancer
• TriStar StoneCrest employs physicians in six specialties: primary care, internal medicine, cardiology, neurology and urology. Office locations span from Smyrna to LaVergne/Antioch and Murfreesboro.
COMMUNITIES WE SERVE
Smyrna has a population of about 45,948 and is located in northern Rutherford County which has a population of more than 295,089. The county has earned the designation as one of the fastest growing counties in Tennessee according to U.S. Census Bureau figures. Smyrna was ranked as one of the Fastest Growing Cities in the U.S. by MSN.com and one of the “Top 10 Best Places to Retire” in September 2015 by the U.S. News and World Report, naming locally available healthcare as one of the reasons. The top county business industries are healthcare, manufacturing, and transportation/logistics. The community offers plentiful housing options, beautiful parks and golf courses, entertainment, dining, shopping, as well as the largest undergraduate university in the state - MTSU!
Murfreesboro, located just southeast of Nashville, is a vibrant Southern community featuring a Civil War national battlefield, antebellum homes, a beautiful walking trail bordering the Stones River, and a hip downtown district. Rutherford County remains a clear destination choice for investment, expansion, and corporate headquarters location. Home to Middle TN State University, Tennessee’s largest undergraduate campus with over 26,000 students. Murfreesboro is home to dozens of cultural and historical attractions, entertainment, and dining and nightlife options. This community offers affordable housing options and excellent schools. Murfreesboro’s historical downtown district is vibrant and hip. Enjoy first-rate sporting facilities including an award-winning soccer complex in this vibrant community.
The community of Smyrna is located in Rutherford County with a population of 35,000. Rutherford County's population is more than 255,000. The county has earned the designation as the fastest growing county in Tennessee by the U.S. Census Bureau. Smyrna was ranked by the U.S. News and World Report as one of the “Top 10 Best Places to Retire in September of 2007, naming locally available healthcare as one of the reasons. The community offers plentiful housing options, beautiful parks and golf courses, as well as the largest undergraduate university in the state - MTSU!
StoneCrest Medical Center has proudly served Middle Tennessee the past six years and has quickly built a strong reputation for providing high quality patient care in a friendly, compassionate, and healing setting. StoneCrest is located just 20 minutes southeast of Nashville, offering a centralized location. The facility offers a full array of acute care services such as emergency care, general surgery, cardiology, obstetrics, intensive care, diagnostic services and cancer care through The Sarah Cannon Cancer Center at StoneCrest. Experiencing tremendous growth, StoneCrest recently added a new inpatient surgical floor that features 26 rooms and 2 new operating rooms.
Along with state-of-the-art technology, StoneCrest's highly qualified professionals ensure healthcare excellence. Their active medical staff includes more than 140 board-certified physicians, and clinical staff averages more than 12 years experience.