Nurse Practitioner Job In College Station, Texas
NP for Student Hlth, Brenham, TX - No agencies pleaseNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Brittany Hughes: Sign in to view
College Station Medical Center (College Station TX) is seeking a NP or PA for student health services in Brenham, TX.
- Brenham Rural Health Clinic (CSMC) is seeking a NP or PA
- NP or PA will provide full-time Student Health Clinic services on behalf of local college with whom they've contracted
- Preferred NP or PA experience in young adult patient services
- NP or PA Texas state license required or in process
Located in the heart of Texas Hill Country, College Station and adjoining Bryan, TX have a great deal to offer:
- Home of Texas A&M University, one of the nation's largest and highest ranked 4-year universities
- Under two hours to Houston and Bush Intercontinental Airport and just two hours to Austin, the “Live Music Capital of America”
- The George Bush Presidential Library and Museum attracts almost 700,000 visitors per year.
- Nationally ranked collegiate sports teams; abundant university level cultural and entertainment offerings, strong community arts and recreation opportunities
- The city consistently maintains one of the lowest crime rates in the state
- One of the “Top Ten” school districts in Texas; nationally ranked as a “Blue Ribbon School District”
- Newsweek rated A&M Consolidated High School as one of America’s Top Ten high schools.
- Local public schools consistently score 17% - 20% above the state average on standardized tests.
- The city includes the 7th most highly educated zip code in the nation.
College Station Medical Center is a 150-bed facility located in College Station, Texas, 95 miles northeast of Houston. The facility's services include Cardiovascular Surgery, Obstetric/Newborn Services, Therapy Center (PT, OT, ST), Orthopedic Center, Neonatology, Rehabilitation Services, Family Medicine Center, Internal Medicine Center and a Sleep Lab. The hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations (JCAHO).