Internal Medicine Critical Care Job In Columbia, South Carolina
Intensivitst Opportunity in South CarolinaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Mica Sylvain: Sign in to view
We are seeking an Intensivist to join our team at Providence Hospital of Columbia, SC a facility with 14 ICU beds. This is a very stable and rewarding position within a synergetic team environment.
As an Intensivist at Providence Hospital -(Downtown) you will experience:
- Lucrative annual salaries, generous paid relocation and sign-on bonuses with comprehensive benefits package, including CME and Malpractice
- Dedicated block schedule of 7 on/7 off with robust onsite support from Hospitalists and Program Information Coordinators
- The opportunity to connect with physicians from programs across the nation who are guided by the vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice™
- The strength of an integrated Hospitalist group with organizational stability and a supportive leadership team comprised exclusively of physicians
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered
- Ongoing training through our CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit
* Training in Critical Care required
For more information contact Mica Sylvain. Call: 208-292-4088, email: email@example.com, visit: apogeephysicians.com
Located two hours from Charleston, SC, Columbia is the capital and largest city in the state
The arts and culture scene in Columbia is second to none with its great town theatre, the South Carolina Shakespeare Company, the Nickelodeon Theater, the Columbia Museum of Art, interactive children’s museums and several ballet and opera houses
Shoppers will delight in the many shopping centers within the area including antique shops, jewelers, original artwork galleries, handmade furniture stores, small boutiques and large shopping malls
People of all ages will enjoy Columbia’s year-round festivals and events including the St. Patrick’s Day Festival, the Columbia International Festival, Family Fest, and the Finlay Park Summer Concert Series
Sports enthusiasts will enjoy routing for the University of South Carolina Gamecock’s football, basketball and baseball teams as well as the Columbia Inferno ice hockey team and the Columbia QuadSquad roller derby team
Experience all the magic of an African safari at the Riverbanks Zoo, home to more than 2,000 animals including giraffes, zebras, kangaroos, koalas and sea lions
Columbia is the proud home to the University of South Carolina and several other reputable colleges and universities as well as seven school districts and many private and religious academy’s
With more than 300 days of sunshine a year, recreational enthusiasts will enjoy the several parks including Finlay Park and Memorial Park offering full tennis courts, community gardens, swimming pools, ponds, canoeing, fishing and scenic walking paths
Apogee Physicians is the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation. Over the last fifteen years we have successfully grown from 22 doctors in two local hospitals to over 750 physicians and nurse practitioners in 31 states. We are guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice. We believe the foundation of our success lies in our ability to partner with the best physicians in the country; physicians, just like you.
Apogee Physicians is committed to Delivering the Apogee Promise of Safety, Quality, Service and Value every day, to every patient. The Apogee Promise is defined as: Safety - the absence of avoidable harm. Quality - when the best practice becomes the common practice. Service - exceeding expectations. Value - delivering the best for less.