Hospitalist Job In New York, New York
Block Schedule for Hospitalist Program near Rochester NY CPH# JOB-2394401Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Day Hospitalist needed for a 7 on 7 off block schedule for an average of 15 shifts per month. Will be hours from 7am to 7pm. Must be comfortable performing procedures if needed. Very reasonable patient census working days only as they have Nocturnist for nights.
Secure and stable Hospital employed position.
Community is located just 30 minutes from Rochester, 60 minutes to Syracuse, and part of the popular Finger Lakes region.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to email@example.com to be considered.
- Highly desired block schedule with lots of days off for free time or work extra shifts if desired
- Reasonable patient census working days only.
- Options for days/admits only, nocturnist, or picking up extra shifts.
- Stable and secure hospital employed position.
- Competitive base salary + bonus incentives.
- Full hospital benefits package.
- Desirable community a short drive to Rochester and 60 minutes to Syracuse.
- Excellent schools, low cost of living, affordable housing, for an excellent quality of life setting.
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.