General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Illinois
Psychiatrist in Chicago?s Northwestern SuburbsNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
One of Chicagoland's renowned providers of behavioralhealth services seeks additional Adult Psychiatrists to join our highly experienced but expanding team of psychiatrists, advanced practitioners, and Therapists. In addition to our 140+ bed in-patient hospital (with adult, youth, geriatrics, and detoxification in-patient services), there is a full array of partial hospitalization and other intensive outpatient programs.
- Schedules may vary with physician preferences but can be tailored to your areas of clinical interest.
- Call averages three days per month for hospital-based services and once every 8-10 weekends for the outpatient group practice.
- Guaranteed salary highly competitive for theChicagoland area and future compensation based upon your own productivity
- Enjoy a full array of benefits from5+ weeks of paid time off, paid health, dental, vision, disability, life, and 401K retirement benefits.
- Group covered professional malpractice is of an occurrence form with no tail.
Senior Search Consultant - Chicagoland Division
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.