Pulmonary Critical Care Job In Illinois
Hospital-Employed Group seeks Pulmonary / Critical Care Physician LeaderNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- All scopes are Olympus and new EBUS will be available in 2016.
- EMR is fully automated & integrated using Meditech and eClinicalWorks.
- Enjoy a very competitive compensation.
- Comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, full health insurance, long-term disability, vision, dental, 403-B pension, CME stipend, professional spending allowance and malpractice insurance that also includes tail coverage.
- Practicing Physicians or PCC Fellows are encouraged to apply. Although not required, we have a Sleep Center in the community with potential partnership available, based upon your interest.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.