Job In Harvey, Illinois
Emergency Medicine - EM PhysicianNext Steps... Apply Now
Emergency Medicine Physician needed at Ingalls Memorial Hospital in Harvey, IL.
Facility Name: Ingalls Memorial Hospital - EM
- 50,000 annual volume
- 41-hours daily physician coverage
- 36-hours daily NP/PA coverage
- EMR Soarian w/Scribes
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital - 37-acre main campus in Harvey, IL; 30 minutes south of downtown
- DNV Accredited - Licensed for 473 beds
- Ingalls Family Care Centers for comprehensive outpatient care in Calumet City, Flossmoor, and Tinley Park; Same Day Surgery Center, Tinley Park; Ingalls Center for Outpatient Rehabilitation, South Holland; Ingalls Wellness Center, Flossmoor
- Urgent Aid Centers in Flossmoor, Tinley Park and Calumet City for 24/7 minor emergencies
- Ingalls Care Center in Crestwood for primary care, 7 days a week for extended hours
- Medical Staff of more than 450 physicians across 30 different medical and surgical specialties
- Qualifications: Board Eligible/Board Certified Emergency Medicine, American Board of Emergency Medicine/American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine or American Board of Physician Specialties Emergency Medicine
The slogan "A New City Rising" just begins to describe the progressive nature of Harvey, Illinois. In addition to being located 19 miles south of the Chicago Loop, Harvey sits at the junctions of major interstates as well as four national and multinational railroad lines. The community has typically been "on the go" with a variety of ethnic backgrounds mixing in the community.
Benefits and Compensation:Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership. Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including: Physician-led organization Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options “A” rated professional liability insurance Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast Competitive compensation including several benefit options Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs Colleague referral bonus program *Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status
EmCare is a leading physician services organization with more than 1,000 practices at hospitals from coast to coast. We have become a leader in the industry by providing our affiliated clinical and non-clinical team members with outstanding career opportunities, compensation and benefits combined with the flexibility to enjoy a high quality of life. No other company provides clinicians access to the vast array of resources that EmCare offers. If you are a highly skilled clinician focused in any of the following five specialties — emergency medicine, hospital medicine, acute care surgery, anesthesiology, radiology/teleradiology — or if you are seeking an outstanding non-clinical job in the healthcare industry, we need to talk.