Hospitalist Job In Henderson, Nevada
HospitalistNext Steps... Apply Now
Las Vegas is much more than the Strip and gaming. It is home to 2 million people with family focused neighborhoods, award winning master planned communities with unique and wide variety of entertainment and five star dining options. Las Vegas and the suburbs of Summerlin and Henderson are the fastest growing and have been voted the most livable cities because of the climate, and the amenities such as golfing, hiking, and even boating and camping at Lake Mead and nearby National Parks that can be enjoyed all year!
- One of the best International Airports in the US
- Low cost living, housing, and no state income tax
- Endless entertainment and dining options and close proximity to California, Arizona, and Utah
- Unique outdoor adventures include Red Rock Canyon, Mount Charleston, Lake Mead, Valley of Fire State Park and the National parks of Utah and California within a short drive or flight
The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- 350 bed hospital
- Established 12 physician team
- ER runs codes
- No call
- Closed , no procedures, staffed by Sound Physicians Intensivists
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career
- Cerner EMR
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- H1B eligible facility
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered
We are dedicated to supporting our hospitalist and post-acute physicians in providing the very best quality care by partnering seamlessly with our partners. Physician founded, led, and managed, Sound Physicians has more than 1,800 hospitalist and post-acute physicians providing inpatient care to more than 180 hospitals and a growing number of post-acute care centers in 35 states across the U.S.
We recruit and retain the best doctors by creating a better career opportunity. Sound Physicians supports our physicians through manageable encounters, flexible schedules, and technology-driven processes that are designed by physicians to work for physicians. Through the SoundInstitute, we promote ongoing educational, professional and career development.