Dermatology Job In St. Louis, Missouri
St. Louis Dermatology Group adding Dermatology Physician - St. Louis, MONext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Michelle Sullentrup: Sign in to view
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a full-time, Board Certified/ Board Eligible Dermatology Physician to join their client in St. Louis, MO. This is a permanent role, with a company dedicated to serving patients in need of quality care. Group is physician led and has very little turnover--docs are very happy here!
Highlights of this company and opportunity include:
- Partnership available
- Dermatology Specific EMR
- Fully supported by experienced medical assistants who scribe and chart for you, keeping you efficient and patient focused
- Full benefits including Medical, Dental and Matching 401K
- Paid Relocation
- Positive, supportive workplace with a family oriented culture, allowing you a productive work/life balance
- Lucrative compensation package including a competitive base salary plus production based bonus plan
Email your CONFIDENTIAL CV to Stephen@myDermRecruiter.com or call (636) 239-1787 Ext. 4 to learn more!
myDermRecruiter represents opportunities nationwide! Visit our website at www.myDermRecruiter.com to view more opportunities!
Office: 636-239-1787 ext: 4
myDermRecruiter is a boutique style medical recruitment firm, solely focused on the recruitment of Dermatology Physicians and Midlevel Providers nationwide! Our clients range from small one physician practices to large national healthcare organizations, seeking to recruit a Physician or Midlevel provider.
- Are you a practice administrator who needs to add a provider to your practice to keep up with patient volume?
- Are you a Physician that owns your own practice and doesn't know where to start to find an employee or partner?
- Are you a Physician, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner seeking a new opportunity confidentially?
- Are you a Resident or Fellow trying to navigate your job search on your own?
Whatever you need, we can help! We offer a one-on-one, consultative approach to your recruitment needs or job search. Our consultants work closely with physicians and medical practices across the nation and are able to provide you with insight on competition, compensation, contracts, and opportunities in your region.