Pediatric Critical Care Job In Texas
Pediatric Critical Care Opportunity in TexasNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Melanie Yenchai: Sign in to view
Tenet Healthcare is actively seeking Pediatric Critical Care specialists to join an expanding group in Texas! There will be block scheduling of 5-7 days, approximately 14 shifts per month. Hours will be 8:00AM-5:00PM in-house and 5:00PM-8:00AM on call.
Candidates must be fellowship trained and BE/BC in Pediatric Critical Care with an active Texas license (or in progress).
If interested, please submit your current CV for immediate consideration.
At Tenet, our business is health care. Our mission is to improve the quality of life of every patient who enters our doors. Our approach makes us unique and defines our future. As we seek to improve the quality of our patients’ lives, to serve our communities, to provide an exceptional environment for our employees and affiliated physicians and provide an attractive return to our shareholders, we are guided by five core values:
- Quality.Quality is at the core of everything we do and every decision we make.
- Integrity.We manage our business with integrity and the highest ethical standards.
- Service.We have a culture of service that values teamwork and focuses on the needs of others.
- Innovation.We have a culture of innovation that creates new solutions for our patients, physicians and employees.
- Transparency.We operate with transparency by measuring our results and sharing them with others.
These values are the reasons our patients and physicians choose us, and we seek relationships with those who share them.