Hospitalist Job In Idaho
Hospitalist Position is a Monthly 8 Shift Model in a University Town in Idaho CPH# JOB-2394729Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Hospitalists not required to live in the area during their time off. Can live elsewhere if they want. The hospital has some housing available to stay during the shifts if needed.
Hospital employed position with compensation paid per shift and full hospital benefits package.
This popular Idaho community has been ranked as a 'Top Community for Raising Children'. There are two large Universities in the area. Top rated schools systems for K through 12.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- Join a current Hospitalist program at this 25 bed critical access hospital.
- Flexible schedule to average 8 shifts per month. Days are worked out with the other Hospitalists
- Will round on patients during shift and then on call for a 24 hour shift.
- Very light patient census (average 6-10) (4-6 summer) so call is minimal if at all.
- Can do up to 4 shifts in a row then take block time off.
- Some procedures required since this is a critical access hospital.
- The hospital has some housing available to stay during the shifts if not living in the area.
- Competitive shift rate and hospital benefits package.
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.