Internal Medicine Job In Michigan
Kalamazoo, Bay City and Southfield House Call PositionsNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Due to rapid expansion, we are looking for dedicated, compassionate providers who are interested in making a difference in the lives of their patients.
If you want to provide better care to your patients while improving your own quality of life, then this is the place for you.
- Access to a full complement of services including in-home laboratory services, EKG's, echocardiograms, ultrasounds, vascular studies, Holter monitors and x-rays.
- Providers have a quality work/life balance that is difficult to achieve in a typical office-based practice.
- Providers usually see patients Monday thru Friday, from 8:30 am - 5:00 pm.
- With a patient volume of 9-10 per day, they are able to spend more quality one-on-one time with patients.
- Our providers enjoy no weekends, no hospital rounds, a competitive salary, paid malpractice insurance and tail coverage, a comprehensive benefits package and a dedicated medical assistant/driver.
- Salaries will be very competitive with bonus potential.
- Family Medicine and Internal Medicine candidates will both be considered.
- The nation's leader in house call medicine with over 20 years of experience and locations across multiple states.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.