General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Colorado
Starting Bonus and Loan Repayment near Durango, CO - F/T and P/T PositionsNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
The Behavioral Health Team is working with a Medical Center that is expanding the Behavioral Health Department to recruit a Psychiatrist.
- Full-time and part-time positions available
- Lead two licensed behavioral health practitioners
- Mainly outpatient with possibility for consultation on inpatients cases
- Ability to provide both acute and chronic psychiatric medication management to patients of all ages
- Integrative care experience is a plus
- Loan repayment through the state of Colorado
- Benefits include: life, medical, dental and vision insurance, malpractice insurance, 401(a) retirement plan with a 6% company match, CME time and funds
- Starting work bonus of $10,000
- Over five weeks of PTO per year
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.