General Surgery Job In Tennessee
General Surgeon Needed Near Great Smoky Mountains National ParkNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Tennessee based Medical Center seeks BE/BC General Surgeon to replace a departing physician for an employed opportunity.
Some experience is a plus.
- Excellent referral base for general surgery patients with over 22 PCPs and 12 mid-level providers in the community
- Seeking candidates interested in laparoscopic/minimally invasive, upper and lower endoscopy
- Call is anticipated to be 1:2 and 2 weekends per month
- Office space is available in the Medical Office Building at the hospital
- Equipment is available
- Anesthesia is provided by CRNAs who are MD supervised
- 4 surgical suites
- The hospital will be offering a competitive recruitment package which may include:
- MGMA competitive salary with productivity incentives
- Full employee benefits
- Commencement bonus
- Possible stipend for the remainder of training
- Student Loan Repayment assistance
- Marketing, Relocation, CME and more
- Located in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains and includes two beautiful lakes, Cherokee and Douglas.
- 30 minutes from Knoxville, home of the University of Tennessee?s main campus.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.