Pharmacist Job In Florida
Oncology Pharmacy ManagerNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Adam DeBruin RPh: Sign in to view
- Direct HireYes
- Temp to PermanentNo
- Minimum Salary110000
- Maximum Salary160000
Progressive Oncology Cancer Center is currently recruiting for a full-time Oncology Pharmacy Manager. This position offers tremendous growth opportunities!
Manages the daily operations of their areas of responsibility in the pharmacy to ensure the delivery of quality pharmacy services which meet standards of practice, established policies and procedures and applicable laws and regulations. Provides leadership in the daily operations of the pharmacy prioritizes and organizes workflow ensures appropriate daily staffing provides leadership by example and by direct supervision. Maintains a strong presence in the Pharmacy and interacts on a regular basis with all pharmacy staff members. Performs leadership rounds to service areas and addresses solutions to issues/problems identified as warranted.
* Graduate of a college of pharmacy accredite by the American Council on Pharmaceutical B.S. from an ACPE accredited School of Pharmacy and a current Florida pharmacist license in good standing
* Doctor of Pharmacy and residency training preferred
* Advanced degree preferred
* Minimum 5 years of hospital pharmacy experience with at least 3 years in supervisory role
* Experience with drug purchasing and inventory management
* Experience in hospital pharmacy operations.
RPh Professional Search has been helping pharmacists find pharmacy jobs in hospitals since 1997. Our firm gives you the opportunity to work with us on a confidential, comprehensive job search! At RPh Professional Search, we work for you!
We ARE the Pharmacy Job Recruiting Experts!
- Pharmacist Owned and Operated
- Personalized, Confidential Search
- No Cost to our Candidates
- One Stop Approach - No need to post your resume on job Boards
- We work FOR YOU!
The Hospital Pharmacy landscape has changed. Nationally, the number of pharmacy schools has increased from 75 to more than 130 during the last 15 years - enrollment also has increased significantly. Career advancing pharmacy jobs are harder than ever to find. Our reputation, experience, and pharmacy knowledge is second to none. Since 1997, our tenure of national pharmacist placements, relationships/connections, and attendance at national conventions allows us to uniquely help you.