Job In Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Director of Medical OncologyNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Adam DeBruin RPh: Sign in to view
- Direct HireYes
- Temp to PermanentNo
Academic Medical Center with 700+ beds has a dynamic opening for a Director of Medical Oncology! This is an outstanding opportunity to be part of a University / Academic Medical Institution.
Responsibilities listed in this section are core to the position. Inability to perform these responsibilities with or without an accommodation may result in disqualification from the position.
- Plans, organizes and directs the activities of assigned department(s).
- Responsible for the overall direction of the department and ensures that goals and objectives are met.
- Recommends, develops and implements policies and procedures. Ensures compliance with all relevant regulations, policies and procedures.
- Responsible for meeting budgetary goals.
- Prepares reports reflecting productivity and fiscal status.
- Works closely with senior management and other health care professionals to ensure quality patient care.
- Supervises staff and ensures training and professional development goals are met.
- Resolves patient complaints in a timely manner in accordance with policy.
- Develops and updates performance improvement tools.
- Serves as a resource to community agencies and organizations as applicable.
- Reviews management reports and quality statistics.
- Resolves problems when issues arise.
- Makes decisions regarding the hiring and termination of employees.
Job RequirementsMinimum Qualifications:
Education:Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
Experience: Five(5) years experience in healthcare facility, including experience in supervisory or senior management capacity.
Licensure/Certifications/RegistrationsRequired: Current license from the Oklahoma State Board of Nursing as a RegisteredNurse.
RPh Professional Search has been helping pharmacists find pharmacy jobs in hospitals since 1997. Our firm gives you the opportunity to work with us on a confidential, comprehensive job search! At RPh Professional Search, we work for you!
We ARE the Pharmacy Job Recruiting Experts!
- Pharmacist Owned and Operated
- Personalized, Confidential Search
- No Cost to our Candidates
- One Stop Approach - No need to post your resume on job Boards
- We work FOR YOU!
The Hospital Pharmacy landscape has changed. Nationally, the number of pharmacy schools has increased from 75 to more than 130 during the last 15 years - enrollment also has increased significantly. Career advancing pharmacy jobs are harder than ever to find. Our reputation, experience, and pharmacy knowledge is second to none. Since 1997, our tenure of national pharmacist placements, relationships/connections, and attendance at national conventions allows us to uniquely help you.