Job In Lansing, Michigan
Emergency Medicine - EM PhysicianNext Steps... Apply Now
EPMG is seeking BC/BE Emergency Medicine Physicians for Sparrow Hospital Main Campus in Lansing, MI.
Facility Name: Sparrow Hospital Main Lansing - EM
- 676-bed facility
- Designated a Cardiac Center of Excellence by BCBS of Michigan and Certified Stroke Center and Trauma Rooms
- Accredited by the Joint Commission for the highest national standards for safety and quality care in Hospital, Home Care, and Laboratory
- Michigan’s first Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Serves as the clinical center for Michigan State University residency students and medical student rotations
- 109,000 annual volume
- 67 private ED rooms, plus Clinical Decision Unit & Pediatric Emergency Center
- 100 hours of physician coverage & 90 hours daily PA/NP coverage
- Scribe coverage available
- Verified Level I Trauma Center & Stroke Center
- 24/7 adult and pediatric emergency department
- 4-hour air medical transport
- 4 year ACGME-accredited EM Residency Program
Lansing is a diverse, robust capital city with a multitude of strong vibrant neighborhoods where education is highly valued. It is home to New York level entertainment venues including, Wharton Center and the Edythe and Eli Broad Art Museum. There are 200 city, county and state parks, campgrounds and recreation areas, as well as 30 golf courses within 30 miles. Lansing offers both small town and urban city living options.
Benefits and Compensation:EPMG offers paid family health, prescription, vision, dental, life, LTD, flexible scheduling, 40(k), paid malpractice, signing bonuses, relocation (negotiable), performance & profit sharing bonuses and much more!
EmCare is a leading physician services organization with more than 1,000 practices at hospitals from coast to coast. We have become a leader in the industry by providing our affiliated clinical and non-clinical team members with outstanding career opportunities, compensation and benefits combined with the flexibility to enjoy a high quality of life. No other company provides clinicians access to the vast array of resources that EmCare offers. If you are a highly skilled clinician focused in any of the following five specialties — emergency medicine, hospital medicine, acute care surgery, anesthesiology, radiology/teleradiology — or if you are seeking an outstanding non-clinical job in the healthcare industry, we need to talk.