Occupational Medicine Job In La Porte, Indiana
Occupational Medicine Directorship - 30 MINUTES FROM LAKE MICHIGANNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Julie Cox: Sign in to view
Workforce Health,a division of La Porte Hospital, is seeking an experienced Family Medicine or Occupational Medicine Physician (Occupational Medicine Board Certification preferred) to serve as medical director to provide clinical oversight and strategic direction of 3 occupational medicine clinics.
- Clinics located in La Porte, Valparaiso, and Portage
- Approximately 40% administrative/60% clinical responsibilities
- Work with employers to promote wellness
- Lead quality initiatives and monitoring processes
- Collaborate with administrative leadership to promote clinics and increase employer partnerships
- Supervise nurse practitioners
- NO CALL
A position with La Porte Physician Network offers work-life balance in a progressive, family-oriented community and the following: ?
- Competitive compensation package including an income guarantee (based on MGMA guidelines) with bonus incentive (based on WRVUs)
- Recruitment Bonus (signing and/or commencement bonus)
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Education Stipend (Residency/Fellowship)
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance with CME Days
- Vacation, 401K with 50% match, Health/Vision/Dental/Life/Disability Package
La Porte Hospital has been the heart of healthcare in La Porte for more than 40 years, with a mission of improving the health of their patients and communities. Nestled in a bedroom community on the southern shore of Lake Michigan, about 60 miles east of Chicago, and surrounded by inland lakes and parks, La Porte Hospital is the anchor business of the historic downtown. The hospital will break ground on a new hospital in 2018, to open in 2020. Join us an be a part of our new hospital!