Pediatric Otolaryngology Job In Houston, Texas
PEDS ENT- near The Texas Medical CenterNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Kathy Kyer: Sign in to view
Due to a community need and explosive practice growth, we are seeking a fellowship trained Pediatric Otolaryngologist for a large, comprehensive medical center with a growing patient base. The established team of three physicians, two audiologists and a nurse practitioner have served the community for over 20 years. They are looking to expand in order to accommodate the growing needs of the market.
• Services include: all pediatric ENT medical and surgical services
• The practice provides care for common and complex problems of the ear, nose and throat in children from birth and up
• Dynamic opportunity for the right candidate!
• Competitive Salary
• Employed by the practice
• Benefits (Health, dental, vision, life, disability, 401-k, etc…)
• Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
• Malpractice coverage
• CME and Licensing Allowance
• Relocation Assistance
• Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
• Excellent long-term income potential !!
• Texas has tort reform and no state income tax
Come Join Our Team!
The nation’s fourth-largest city, Houston is a vibrant metropolis that leads the nation in creating new jobs. The world capital of the energy industry and home to the world-famous Texas Medical Center. When it comes to entertainment and recreation, Houston has a lot to offer, including professional sports teams, theater district and museum district, hundreds of clubs and live music venues. With its gigantic Galleria and more, Houston is a shopper’s paradise. Houston’s sunny climate makes it easy to enjoy the city’s 300 municipal parks, jogging paths, and bike trails. Piney woods, area lakes, Galveston Bay, and sunny Gulf Coast beaches are less than an hour away. Families will appreciate the excellence of the area’s public and private schools and availability of institutions of higher learning.