Nurse Practitioner Job In Dickson, Tennessee
Emergency Medicine NP/PA sought for Dickson, TN!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Searching for a Full-Time Emergency Medicine Advanced Practitioner to join our prestigious practice at TriStar Horizon Medical Center located in Dickson, Tennessee.
Qualified candidates must be BC, TN licensed with 2 years of EM experience.
• 38,000 Annual Visits
• 26-Bed ED
• 36 hours of physician coverage, 24 hours of APP coverage
• Physician shifts: 7a-7p, 11a-11p, 7p-7a
• APP shifts APP: 9a-9p, 1a-1p
• Fast-Track for treatment of minor injuries/illnesses
• Accredited Chest Pain Center
• Dickson is located just 40 miles West of Nashville
• Horizon Medical Center has served the medical needs of Dickson, Humphreys, Hickman and Perry counties since 1958. The facility provides 24-hour emergency services, surgery services, women's services, cardiology, rehabilitation, intensive care, oncology and pediatric services. It sponsors an extensive freestanding Occupational Medicine Clinic, as well as satellite rural clinics.
• Horizon Medical Center is fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations and is a current recipient of the Tennessee Quality Award.
• Middle Tennessee is well known for mild climate, great schools, affordable housing and a wonderful quality of life
• NO State Income Tax, VERY affordable malpractice rates and SUPER affordable living
• Professional sports enthusiasts will find plenty to stay busy…NFL Tennessee Titans, the Nashville Sounds baseball team and the NHL’s Nashville Predators
• Visit www.nashvillechamber.com AND www.dicksoncountychamber.com
Dickson, Tennessee, in Dickson county, is 31 miles south of Clarksville, Tennessee and 34 miles west of Nashville, Tennessee. The city is located inside the Nashville metropolitan area. The population was 12,244 at the 2000 census.
Dickson offers a wide variety of recreational opportunities, including the Montgomery Bell State Park and the Broadway Drive-in Theater. Local annual celebrations include the Dickson County Fair.
TriStar-Horizon Medical Center has served the medical needs of Dickson, Hickman, Houston, Humphreys and Williamson counties since 1958. Located 45 miles west of Nashville
In addition to 24-hour emergency services and accredited chest pain center, our professionals utilize advanced diagnostic technology and therapeutic treatments such as MRI and CT, coronary angioplasty and stent procedures, a bariatric surgical weight loss center, gero-psychiatric services, intensive care unit, medical/surgical unit, inpatient rehabilitation, women's services and an outpatient cardiac rehabilitation program This 157-bed regional referral facility is fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations and is a current recipient of the Tennessee Quality Award. It is the only hospital between Nashville and Jackson with an Accredited Chest Pain Center.