Family Medicine Job In Boston, Massachusetts
Chief HospitalistNext Steps... Apply Now
If you are a progressive physician leader who wants internal mobility, then Sound Physicians is the right choice for you.
Sound Physicians is seeking exceptionally qualified candidates for an opportunity to lead our well established program in Norwood, Massachusetts, just 25 minutes outside of Boston! Focus your skills on elevating the team to deliver patient-centered, quality care. You will benefit from employment with a physician-led organization recognized as a thought leader in the acute episode of care with substantial support and strong infrastructure.
As a Chief Hospitalist with Sound Physicians you will hire, mentor and develop your team. You will also be able to develop policies and guidelines while improving efficiencies through monitoring quality and efficiency metrics.
- Lead this established team at a top-notch hospital
- Manageable workloads that allow you to focus on dedication to quality and patient outcomes
- Semi-closed ICU
- Flexible blocked scheduling with focus on continuity of care
- Productivity and quality bonuses
- Relocation package and commencement available
Sound Physicians has robust internal support team
- Tangier physician scheduling system and staffing coordinator that handles all scheduling
- Director of Operations and Practice Coordinator to support you and your team
- Hospitalist RN to help with clinical efficiency and workflow
- Board certified internal medicine
- Active Massachusestts license or in process of applying
Do you have prior Chief Hospitalist experience preferred or 4+ years Hospitalist experience with career aspirations to lead a team? If yes, please apply!
We are dedicated to supporting our hospitalist and post-acute physicians in providing the very best quality care by partnering seamlessly with our partners. Physician founded, led, and managed, Sound Physicians has more than 1,800 hospitalist and post-acute physicians providing inpatient care to more than 180 hospitals and a growing number of post-acute care centers in 35 states across the U.S.
We recruit and retain the best doctors by creating a better career opportunity. Sound Physicians supports our physicians through manageable encounters, flexible schedules, and technology-driven processes that are designed by physicians to work for physicians. Through the SoundInstitute, we promote ongoing educational, professional and career development.