Internal Medicine Job In Dunn, North Carolina
Internal Medicine Physician Opportunity in North Carolina CPH# JOB-2394970Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package, a $10K sign-on, and RVU bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance with tail coverage, full health benefits, 21 days of vacation, life insurance, one week of CME time with a $2500 stipend, $2K for professional fees and licensure, 403(b) retirement package, and up to $10K for relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in this North Carolina town. The region has great golf, dining, and shopping. It takes less than two hours to drive the beach.
With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find an internal medicine job that truly matches your criteria. For more information, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Linda Jacovino at 203.663.9350 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Established outpatient clinic
- Monday-Friday, leave at 12 noon on Friday
- 90 percent clinical, 10 percent academic
- Must be BC in internal medicine
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- $10K for relocation assistance and a $10K sign-on
- 21 days' vacation, 1 week CME
- $2500 CME stipend plus $2K for fees
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.