General Surgery Job In Fort Kent, Maine
General Surgery Opening in Northern Maine CPH# JOB-2395822Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
For this hospital-employed position, you will receive a competitive compensation package, wRVU incentives, a call stipend, medical benefits, and 25 days of vacation. You will also be provided a sign-on bonus, life insurance, five days of CME time with a $5K stipend, a 403(b) retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in northern Maine. This is in a riverfront community with scenic views and lakes nearby. It's a lovely and desirable place to settle down.
CompHealth trains and treats our consultants well. As a result, they stay with us a long time-they know your specialty, and they know where jobs are. Let CompHealth get to know you, and find you great general surgery jobs.
To begin talking about this position, contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm with 1:2 call
- Join one other general surgeon
- Endoscopies and C-sections
- Open to J1 and H1-B candidates
- Hospital-employed with full benefits
- Competitive compensation, incentives, call stipend
- 25 days' vacation, 5 days' CME with $5K
- 403(b) retirement package, sign-on, malpractice coverage
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.