Cardiovascular Surgery Job In New York, New York
Cardiovascular Surgery Position in New York CPH# JOB-2395512Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with production incentive bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, occurrence malpractice insurance, medical and dental benefits, $4,500 per year for CME and fees, a 403(b) and 457 retirement package, and a sign-on.
You will enjoy living and working in the capital area of New York. The downtown is fresh and renewed, the cost of living is lower than other cities, the economy is diverse, and the population is highly educated.
With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a cardiovascular surgery job that truly matches your criteria. For more information, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Ronald Bansak at 203.663.9362 or email your CV and references to email@example.com
- 7 on, 7 off
- Annual cases: 300-350 open heart, 250 thoracic
- H1-B visa holders can be supported
- Hospital-employed opportunity
- Life insurance, medical and dental benefits
- Occurrence malpractice insurance
- $4,500 per year for CME and fees
- 403(b) and 457 retirement package
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.